Central America- Glorious nature, vibrant cities.
Costa Rica. Whether you are a nature lover or not, you will be truly enthralled by the amazing range of plant and animal life you will see in Costa Rica! This terrific destination includes the famous Irazu, Poas and Arenal volcanoes. Come and see the nesting site of the endangered Green sea turtle in Tortuguero National Park. You could get a chance to see the sea turtles lay their eggs at night on the beach! Hike along the trail amid the stunningly green lush tropical vegetation of Costa Rica’s national park. Corcovado National Park is home to 140 mammal species, 350 bird species and 10,000 insect species, including the famous squirrel monkey, scarlet macaws, Harpy eagle and Baird’s tapir. Monteverde Cloud Forest lives up to its evocative name. You will want to also see the Monteverde Butterfly Garden. Costa Rica is truly one of the most bio-diverse places on earth.
Let us design a tour of Costa Rica for you that will exceed your expectations.
- Costa Rica, located in Central America, south of Nicaragua and north of Panama, is a unique tropical nature destination, providing a stress-free vacation filled with fun, excitement, and amazement for families and adventurers.
- A wide range of activities are possible here. Hiking, zip-lining, mountain climbing, and birding are among the many activities you can enjoy!
- Dedicated adventurers will love Costa Rica, as will families and others who prefer “soft” adventures. Custom-made holidays are available for all interests and difficulty levels.
- Costa Rica is the consummate destination for exploring ecosystems. One of the world’s most biologically diverse countries. Get close with sea turtles, with over 350 species of birds, and over 1000 species of butterflies! Costa Rica is a birder’s paradise. Enjoy exciting volcano adventures. Discover misty cloud forests and stunning river valleys. Costa Rica is truly an interactive sensory experience!
- Day 1- Arrival at San Jose, Costa Rica airport
- Day 2 in Costa Rica: Irazu volcano (3132 metres high), Cartago and Sarapiqui river.
- Day 3 Poas Volcano (2708 metres high)
- Day 4 Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna waterfall
- Day 5 and Day 6 Visit to Tortugeros National Park with overnight at Mawamba Lodge or Pachira Lodge.
- Day 7 San Jose city tour including visits to National Museum of Costa Rica (Museo Nacional de Costa Rica), National Theatre and Pre-Columbian Gold Museum and Las Sabanas Park.
- Day 8 Depart San Jose.
Contact us for a FREE Quote
Panama is synonymous with the world-famous canal, but also includes such sites such as the Anton Valley Volcanic Village, the Metropolitan Natural Park, and the beautiful San Blas Islands. Panama is just north of the Equator. You can visit many beautiful tropical forest areas, showcased in several natural parks, including Soberania National Park. You can meet with Embera indigenous people. Take a fishing trip on Gatun lake. Or explore the Pirate Trail. The choice is yours.
And of course, you should take a tour of the Panama Canal, one of the most amazing feats of engineering in the world. Your Panama Canal Tour includes the Gatun and Miraflores locks.
Panama: a world-famous canal, natural tropical beauty and world-class duty-free shopping! An unbeatable combination.
Let us plan a tour for you of this surprising country!
- Panama is located on the Equator, at the confluence of two oceans- the Atlantic and the Pacific, and at the meeting point of two continents- North America and South America.
- The Panama Canal, a 77-kilometre-long series of locks and lakes, is one of the greatest engineering wonders of the world, a true masterpiece of engineering.
- Panama is a fusion of history and modernity. Panama’s dramatic history is featured in San Lorenzo fort, a 16 th century Spanish fortress, destroyed by the pirate Blackbeard. The lovely colonial houses in the Casco Viejo area of Panama City, and the small colonial villages around are also testament to Panama’s rich history. Today Panama City is a cosmopolitan dynamic city. Panama City is also famous for its duty-free shopping!
- Day 1: Arrive Panama City Tocumen International Airport, check into hotel
- Day 2: Panama City sightseeing tour including Miraflores Locks: full-day tour including views of the city from the top of Ancon Hill, visit local market, Amador Causeway and Bridge of the Americas, take a walking tour through the historic Casco Viejo district, visit the Miraflores Locks of the Panama Canal.
- Day 3: Day trip from Panama City to Soberania National Park, Monkey Island and Indian Village.
- Day 4: Panama Canal and Gatun Lake Eco-cruise. Boat ride following the Panama Canal north to where it meets the Chagres River, near town of Gamboa. Visit Gatun Lake and cruise around the islands and see abundant wildlife.
- Day 5: Trip to San Blas Islands
- Day 6: At leisure, duty-free shopping.
- Day 7: Depart Panama City.
Combined Costa Rica and Panama Vacation:
Enjoy a wide range of activities! Your tours may include: Costa Rica’s amazing animal, bird and plant life, a tour of the Panama Canal, a visit to a coffee plantation in Costa Rica, a meeting with the Embera indigenous people of Panama, a fishing trip on Gatun Lake in Panama, or a visit to one of Costa Rica’s scenic volcanoes. And don’t forget duty-free shopping in Panama!
Let us design a tour for you which combines the best of these two exciting countries!
Contact us for a FREE Quote